CE by the SEA
Boehringer Ingelheim Fishing Frenzy
Friday, September 1 2020
||Arrive at Clem’s Marina (please see map and directions below)
||Breakfast Tacos/Coffee will be served at Clem’s Marina
|7:00 am – 12:30 pm
||Bay Fishing Tournament (In order to qualify for prizes, boats must be in by 12:30 pm)
******Please remember to bring:***
- Fishing License
- If you need a license, you can purchase one at local Circle K’s, Academy, Wal-Mart, and other local convenient stores. ***The marina does not sell licenses
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, etc.
- Cash – the marina only accepts cash- Cash for tips…We have included a tip in the cost of the fishing trip, but if you would like to tip extra, please bring extra.
- Special snacks, beverages, etc. There will be water available for the boats, but if you want something in particular, please make sure to bring it.
- Ice-chest/cooler to take your fish with you. There is no need to bring an ice chest for the boat.
Take a left out of Port Royal (West on Hwy. 361)
Take a right on Park Road 22/SPID/JFK Causeway
Do not cross the JFK Causeway, go under the Causeway and Clem’s will be on your right.
Please call Jennifer @ 361-244-4151 if you have questions or need additional directions.